Our objective at Hoekstra & Associates, Inc. is to market our clients property in a way that will get the most effective exposure in the marketplace. In order to do this, we call and visit neighboring property owners and also utilize:
- Email campaigns – We have an extensive network of qualified buyers that are actively seeking productive agricultural land
- Ag Alert – The California Farm Bureau’s weekly newspaper delivered to over 90,000 members in production agriculture
- Social Media – we have many followers on Facebook and Instagram that are engaged in local agriculture, and we are continually developing an active presence on social media platforms
- AgSource Magazine – California’s largest classified ad magazine serving California’s agricultural producers and professionals
- Local newspapers – Reaching prospective buyers that live in the local area
- CREXI.com – The leading commercial property listing website (basically like the MLS for commercial brokers)
- hoekstra.land – Our website where we feature agricultural real estate for sale and our recently sold properties
- Onsite signage – We post highly visible signs on the subject property, and at the nearest Highway intersections to increase local exposure
- We can also sell our clients property without publicity and advertising, if needed, by bringing it to a small number of our clients
Our goal is to accurately represent our clients property, and to find and solicit buyers offers so that we may help negotiate the best price and terms for our clients. All of us at Hoekstra & Associates, Inc. have a strong agricultural background and are very involved in the farming industry. We enjoy working with quality clients and most of all helping them transition their farming operations, whether that means acquiring ground to add more stability for the future or downsizing to simplify estate planning.
In order to meet our goals and objectives we will observe our clients property and use accurate descriptions, photos, aerial video, soil maps, and satellite images. We will also discuss with our clients, their needs, concerns, timeline and expectations. Then, we can accurately market to prospective buyers and brokers the property’s potential to help procure reasonable offers and a successful closing.