We're farmers too...
…and we know there’s more to buying farmland than just cost per acre:
- Water sources, availability, and quality?
- What water allocation changes are anticipated?
- Are water offsets or additional contracts needed to grow what you want?
- Are the soil and the climate suitable for the crops you’ve planned?
- What’s the yield of any permanent crops already in the ground?
- Is the price a good value today and in the foreseeable future?
- Can you take advantage of tax benefits like depreciation?
Our bootprints are throughout the valley. We have the expertise to help you choose wisely.